Wednesday 17 August 2011

Monthly Must Haves - August

My must haves for this month
The Bag

Pauls Boutique, Maisy Bag, Topshop £61
Photobucket

The Coat

Faux Fur Leopard Print Coat, River island £90 <3 <3 <3 this

Photobucket

The Shoes

Swagger Zebra Print Shoes, Topshop £62
Photobucket
The Item

Shorts £14.99 H&M
Photobucket
The Accesories

Keep The Faith Charm Neckalace, Topshop, £10.00





Photobucket

The Extras

Rimmel I<3Lasting Finish Nail Varnish, Hot & Spicy, Superdrug, £2.99
Photobucket
Just bought this nail varnish it's a gorgeous colour can't wait to try it out.
(There is no link to this item as it is not featured on the website but to find other Rimmel colours try Superdrug)
These are my faveorite items & most wanted for this month let me know what you think

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think, I read all comments & feedback.